- Roma Club Ireland is not responsible for pub food and drinks or pub services, nor for technical problems to do with live matches on TV or security issues. Buskers Bar is the sole responsible on the premises and reserves the right of admission. Any damages or public order issues inside is responsibility of each individual and must be dealt directly with the Pub Management.
- Membership annual fee. Once a membership is purchased this cannot be refunded, upgraded or downgraded. In either case, a new membership fee is applicable. The Membership card is only for the cardholder to use. It’s strictly forbidden to hand over to others’ to use for bar discounts.
- Stadio Olimpico Tickets. PREMIUM members can request up to 4 tickets for all Roma matches at the Stadio Olimpico – in the Tribuna Tevere or Parterre – subject to availability, and only in conjunction with one member being the Ambassador with our club banner – Admin fee is €5 per ticket, on top of any A.I.R.C. Roma Club Association fee. Requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org inclusive of copy of passport ID and €100 advance deposit payment per ticket, via IBAN or Paypal. Once established the full price including fees, then the difference will be refunded or collected, if applicable. After the request with deposit payments made, there is no refund under no circumstances, including changes in own travel arrangements, match date or kick-off time. If ticket request is unsuccessful then Roma Club Ireland will issue a full refund. *Priority is given to members resident in Ireland.
- Champions League away match tickets (1). PREMIUM members can also request tickets for away games in Europe against advance deposit payment per ticket, via IBAN or Paypal *subject to availability – The number of tickets available and prices can vary depending on the type of game. Roma Club Ireland cannot guarantee any tickets due the limited amount tickets available, even after the request has been made. If request is confirmed, tickets can be collected from the A.I.R.C. Roma Club Association representative in the city where the game is being played. *Away games for Serie A and Coppa Italia are not included.
- Champions League away match tickets (2). Each ticket purchased for Champions League matches is subjected to €10 admin fee, on top of whichever fee put by the A.I.R.C. Roma Clubs Association. Each member can request only one ticket. Name change on ticket is never allowed by Uefa rules. Ticket is also non-transferable to third parties. Requests must be made via email to email@example.com inclusive of passport ID and €100 advance deposit payment per ticket, via IBAN or Paypal. Once established the full price including fees, then the difference will be refunded or collected, whatever if applicable. After the request with deposit payments are made, there is no refund under no circumstances, including changes in own travel arrangements, change of match date or kick-off time. If ticket request is unsuccessful then Roma Club Ireland will issue a full refund. *Priority is given to members resident in Ireland.
- Ambassador banner service. PREMIUM members can request this service, entrance with our Club banner with access to the Stadio Olimpico-Tribuna Tevere or Parterre (ticket value €70-€100) for a €10 administration-contribution for all home Serie A games, except for Lazio, Milan, Inter, Napoli and Juventus and for all Champions League games where contribution cost is €20 – for one member only – *The last home game of the Serie A season is excluded. The request must be made anytime until 10 days before the match, to firstname.lastname@example.org , include name, d.o.b, proof of booked flight and advance payment on “first come, first served basis”. Entrance in the stadium is allowed ONLY with the banner of the Roma Club Ireland. The Member is required to collect the banner in Dublin, collect the ticket at A.I.R.C. Roma Clubs Association stand outside the stadium. This ticket has no seat number allocated, the Ambassador can seat anywhere where is free or even standing. The Ambassador must bring the banner back to the origin after the game, accordingly. The member cancelling the Ambassador service after making the request will not get a refund, under no circumstances. The Ambassador is the only responsible for any banner damages or even loss. Repayment cost €50. *Roma Club Ireland retains faculty to suspend individuals from using all above services at once if found breaching any of the above Club rules – code of conduct.